4 bedrooms, 2 bath, 1900 sq.ft.
Highlights and Description
- Other style construction
- Single story
- Built in 2001
- Standard Electric heating system
- Central AC cooling system
- City provided sewer/wastewater
- In the Cave Creek neighborhood
- Part of the 6 school district
- $1,000 estimated taxes (yearly)
- Average utilities: $100.00
This open floor layout includes 4 spacious bedrooms and 2 baths. The master suite comes with an attached master bathroom and has a large jacuzzi bath tub and shower combination. The kitchen will come fully stocked with all appliances including a new garbage disposal. The entire house has brand new carpet and a new water heater as well as modern updates. There is one small patio in the front and one small patio in the back. Back yard has storage shed. The house is very well maintained and is a great buy! Opportunity to move house to a different location or keep same lot in the same neighborhood. The neighborhood comes fully equipped with a club house and swimming pool also.
Contact this seller
View Homes in Nearby Cities
* Est. payment based on 20% down and a 30-year fixed rate mortgage of 4.75%
List Your Home FREE
- List for Free on Owners.com®
- Save thousands in commission
- Reach local qualified buyers
NAR: Big Growth in Flat Fee
According to the National Association of Realtors (NAR), more and more people are choosing to sell their homes on their own or with discounted agent services....