is a town in New London County, Connecticut, United States. The population was 2,357 at the 2000 census. Bozrah contains two villages: Fitchville, the town center, and Gilman.
The area that became Bozrah was first settled as part of the original "nine-miles-square" of Norwich, as well as part of the Parish of West Farms. The area became its own parish, called "New Concord" or the "Fourth Society of Norwich," in 1737.