Flat Fee MLS
List your home on the MLS for a one time flat fee
Listing on the MLS is the smartest way to sell a home because you reach active buyers with a need to find a home in the next 30-60 days. Escrow and closing are faster
when selling to buyers found through the MLS because they have been pre-screened by their agents. You retain the freedom to sell to any independent buyer you find and pay 0%
Sell your home
Compare Selling Options
Our Flat Fee MLS Listing Package includes:
- 6-month listing on your local Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Listing on Realtor.com®, the Internet's largest national real estate website
- Exposure on nationwide real estate sites such as Yahoo! Real Estate®, MSN® Real Estate and many more
- Listing on Owners.com, the largest For Sale By Owner website (a $50 value if purchased separately). Features include unlimited photos, real-time visitor tracking, highlight in search results and it remains active until sold.
- The right to sell 'by owner'. If you find an independent buyer, you save all of the money and pay no commission at all
- Toll-free live expert support by calling (800) 475-7738
Our expert team is available to help you complete your order.
Mon-Fri 9am-8pm EST
Toll Free: (800) 475-7738
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- The MLS is a database of homes for sale. Agents use the MLS to find homes for buyers that they represent. Listing a home on the MLS notifies all local brokers that your home is for sale. Only licensed real estate agents, brokers and realtors can list property for sale on the MLS.
- Is it Difficult to Sell without an Agent?
- Thousands of people just like you have sold their home by owner and saved thousands in commission. It does require some planning and work, but it's not complicated. If you use the tools and support we offer including our sellers checklists and handbook, you can sell as good as a professional. In the end you care more about your sale and know your property better than any agent.
Call us if you have any questions about how it works or what to do next (800) 475-7738. Although our agents place the listing on the MLS for you, calls and inquiries from interested buyers will be referred directly to you.
- How does the MLS Help Me Sell My Home?
- Real estate agents use the MLS almost exclusively to search for homes for their clients. Over 80% of buyers are represented by agents, so it is a "must have" if you want to reach the most buyers and receive the most offers. In other words, if you don’t list on the MLS you'll be missing out on reaching 4 out of 5 buyers.
The truth is most sellers' agents don't go looking for buyers; they simply list a house on the local MLS and then talk to the buyers' agents who find them there. You can use this same professional tool and save 3% in seller agent commissions. Call if you have more questions. We are happy to explain the process step by step.
- How does listing on Realtor.com® help me sell my home?
- Realtor.com® is largest real estate website and the most important resource the public uses for finding homes. By listing on Realtor.com® your property is guaranteed the widest exposure with access to millions of house hunters across the country. It is a key element in any serious home selling plan.
- Is the MLS the same as Realtor.com®?
- No. The MLS system is made up of hundreds of local independent MLS’s across the country overseen by the National Association of Realtors® (NAR). Realtors® pay a fee to join their local MLS and use it almost exclusively to find and advertise homes for their clients.
Realtor.com® is a national real estate website operated by NAR to give the public access to MLS listings. Only homes that have been listed on a local MLS through a licensed agent will be shown on Realtor.com®
- How Much Does Listing on the MLS Cost?
- The cost of the flat fee MLS is a one-time fixed fee of $395. You pay no commission.
A reimbursement charge of $25 will be applied to any cancelled order.
- Are there any extra fees to list on the MLS in my area?
- There are additional fees in some areas due to variances in the rules of MLS boards and minimum service laws around the country, which are beyond the control of Owners.com.
Please contact our Customer Support team for rules and regulations in your area.
- What is the Length of the Listing Period?
- The flat fee MLS listing period is 6 months. If interested, an extended mls listing for up to 12 months is available in most areas for an additional charge. Listings can be withdrawn from your MLS at any time by request.
- What is the Role of Listing Agent?
- Only licensed real estate agents can place homes on the MLS. We have a nationwide network of experienced flat fee MLS agents who will prepare the paperwork and place your home in your local MLS. They do not charge a commission; your only cost is a one-time fee of $395 for the service.
- Who Handles the Paperwork?
- All the necessary listing forms will be provided by our local representative. They can be emailed, faxed, mailed and in some cases completed online. Once an order is placed, the information will be forwarded to the local agent who will contact you to review the listing details.
We offer a 100% money-back home selling guarantee on paid packages.
96% of our customers rate our service as very good to excellent.
Helping Homeowners since 1996
We have helped over one million sellers save thousands in commissions.
Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity
Owners.com is owned and operated by RealHome Services and Solutions, Inc., a real estate brokerage licensed to do business in 49 states and the District of Columbia. RealHome Services and Solutions, Inc. operates under the DBA "Owners.com" in the following jurisdictions: AK, AL, CA, CO, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL,IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MD, MA, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, NC, ND, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VT, WA, WV, WI and WY. A list of our licenses is available here