Realtor.com Showcase Listing
Get your home listed on the 5 largest real estate websites
90% of home buyers start their search online. Make sure your home is listed where they are looking. With a single listing on Owners.com, you can be on all of the top real estate websites. We make it simple and fast to get your home sold.
Sell your home
Compare Selling Options
Our Realtor.com Showcase Listing Package includes:
- Listing on Realtor.com® for 6 or 12 months, one of the internet's largets national real estate websites.
- Exposure on nationwide real estate sites such as Zillow®, Yahoo! Real Estate®, MSN® Real Estate, Trulia® - reach millions of viewers every month!
- Premium Realtor.com features such as 25 photos, highlighting in search results, visitor traffic reports and open house notices.
- Listing on Owners.com®, the largest For Sale By Owner website (a $50 value if purchased separately). Features include unlimited photots, real-time visitor tracking, highlight in search results and it remains active until sold.
- You save all of the money and pay no commission when working directly with independent buyers.
- Toll-free live expert support by calling (800) 475-7738
Our expert team is available to help you complete your order.
Mon-Fri 9am-8pm EST
Toll Free: (800) 475-7738
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does listing on Realtor.com® help me sell my home?
- Realtor.com® is largest real estate website and the most important resource the public uses for finding homes. By listing on Realtor.com® your property is guaranteed the widest exposure with access to millions of house hunters across the country. It is a key element in any serious home selling plan.
- Is the MLS the same as Realtor.com®?
- No. The MLS system is made up of hundreds of local independent MLS’s across the country overseen by the National Association of Realtors® (NAR). Realtors® pay a fee to join their local MLS and use it almost exclusively to find and advertise homes for their clients.
Realtor.com® is a national real estate website operated by NAR to give the public access to MLS listings. Only homes that have been listed on a local MLS through a licensed agent will be shown on Realtor.com®
- Do Realtors use Realtor.com®, or just buyers?
- Realtor.com® is open to the public, but almost 100% of the users are individual buyers. Realtors® typically use their own MLS service to find property listings. Because Realtor.com reaches millions of buyers even those without agents, it enhances your chances of selling FSBO if you find an independent buyer. Remember, if you find a buyer without an agent you will owe no commission.
- Do I have to list my home on Realtor.com® to sell it?
- A Realtor.com listing is a critical step for any serious home seller because Realtor.com® is the #1 real estate site nationally and the most important site the public uses to search for homes. By listing your home on Realtor.com® you are guaranteed the most exposure with access to millions of house hunters across the country, while retaining the right to sell for sale by owner without paying any commissions.
- Can I purchase an extended MLS and Realtor.com listing?
- Yes. An extended 12-month mls listing is available in most areas for a nominal fee. This will keep your listing on the mls and Realtor.com for one full year.
We offer a 100% money-back home selling guarantee on paid packages.
96% of our customers rate our service as very good to excellent.
Helping Homeowners since 1996
We have helped over one million sellers save thousands in commissions.
Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity
Owners.com is owned and operated by RealHome Services and Solutions, Inc., a real estate brokerage licensed to do business in 49 states and the District of Columbia. RealHome Services and Solutions, Inc. operates under the DBA "Owners.com" in the following jurisdictions: AK, AL, CA, CO, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL,IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MD, MA, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, NC, ND, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VT, WA, WV, WI and WY. A list of our licenses is available here