is a small unincorporated community in Bibb County, Georgia, United States, about 11 miles southwest of Macon. It is part of the Macon Metropolitan Statistical Area. Lizella is home to a single post office, several churches, a fire station, police station, shopping center, a private pool, a private baseball field, a closed elementary school (W.B. Redding Elementary School). U.S. Route 80 passes through Lizella.
Lizella was established around 1891, when the Macon and Birmingham Railroad Co. laid tracks to LaGrange amid a collection of farms west of Macon. The community it formed was dubbed Lizella by postmaster James E. Eubanks, according to the history book 'Remembering Lizella.' Eubanks drew the name from his two daughters, Lizzie and Ella.