3% buyer's agent commision offered
. So, you can call your agent to show the home.
Built in 2009.
This is an ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED home! (air tight, heavy insultation, and LOW utility bills)
2300 Sq. Ft. with 3 car garage.
1. 160 sq. ft added to base floor plan to expand: foyer, kitchen,dining, closets, and baths
(just few sq. ft. in key places can make a huge difference)
2. Washer and dryer moved upstairs for convenience. Includes elec. and gas hookup.
This also cleared the way for a mudroom with utility sink between garage and kitchen.
3. Finished bonus room above garage. (great toy room or office)
4. Ceramic and hardwood flooring.
5. Vaulted master bedroom ceiling.
6. Bedrooms painted in 3 different pastel colors. Entire interior upgraded with eggshell paint.
7. Pulldown staircase to attic storage.
8. Over $2000 in fluoresent lighting upgrades.
9. $1000 in 2" miniblinds for the whole house with matching rear door blind.
10. Automatic lights for all walk-in closets. All bedrooms have very large closet space.
11. Oversized garden tub in master bath.
12. Rear patio is over 400 sq. ft., along entire rear of the house.
13. Upgraded Kraftmaid Oak cabinets with crown molding
(dark stained oak with stainless hardware)
14. Stainless face dishwasher, microwave, oven. Stove is glass top and self cleaning.
15. Bathrooms upgraded with oak cabnetry and faux marble vanities.
All baths have upgraded flooring.
16. Front door is stunning with full stained glass with two matching full side lights.
- Lower floor has a wall of windows along the back wall looking out to a beautiful wooded area.
- Five minutes from Bloomington, located on the edge of a great friendly neighborhood.
There is a long list of other features like the long covered front porch, dozens of trees, and a fire pit for summer evenings.
Wells Fargo Bank just appraised this house at $195,000.
Contact this seller