Gorgeous home on paved road between Newton and Hesston. Enjoy the best of both worlds! Relaxed rural living with easy access to amenities. Country charm + modern upgrades = a beautiful home with lots of character!
Charming 1880s farmstead, completely remodeled from floor to roof. Includes new custom kitchen with huge center island. An extra 1000+ sq ft of finished living space in barn. Enjoy the man cave of your dreams, host overnight guests, or make your teenager the envy of all his friends with his own private apartment. The options are endless!
Drink your morning coffee on the new front porch and soak up the gorgeous sunsets on the shady, west-facing patio. Lots of trees create a serene, secluded setting throughout the property.
Central heat and AC in barn including shop/garage with lift. Car enthusiasts will appreciate two additional detached garages. An on-site used car lot has been a lucrative business for current owners and new owners may continue to operate it if they wish.
- Completely remodeled in 2011-12
- House is 1600 sq ft
- Barn has large family room, rec room, and bathroom
- New custom kitchen with hickory cabinets
- Copper, hand-hammered kitchen apron sink imported from Mexico
- Huge center island with tons of storage
- Hand-scraped Hickory engineered wood floors on main floor
- New carpet in bedrooms
- Large back patio with balcony and hot tub
- New front porch with turned posts and gingerbread trim
- House has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Large main floor master bedroom with alcove
- Two large upstairs bedrooms
- Lots of built-ins for extra storage
- Huge walk-in closet adjoining main bathroom
- Central heat and AC in house and barn
- Additional storage space in loft
- Mechanic friendly garage/shop with hydraulic center post lift
- Additional two-car and one-car detached garages on property
- Combined barn and garage space for seven+ vehicles and recreational "toys"
- All plumbing and 90% of electrical is new
- New red metal roof on house
- Appliances negotiable, all 1-yr-old
- Furnishings negotiable
- Heat is propane
- Sewer is lagoon
- Small used car business on property may be assumed by new owner
- Will work with buyer's agent