is a city in Daviess County, Kentucky, United States. The population was 632 at the 2000 census. It is included in the Owensboro, Kentucky Metropolitan Statistical Area. The city was founded in 1844 by Dr. William White, and named for him.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 0.4 square miles (1.2 km²), all of it land.