is a village in Livingston County in the U.S. state of Michigan. The population was 2,972 at the 2000 census.
The first permanent settler was Ralph Fowler in 1836, who also instructed Amos Adams to plat the village in 1849. A post office named "Cedar" was established in 1838, but was renamed "Fowlerville" in 1853, after the village's plat name. The village incorporated in 1871.
A well-known bar and eatery is the "Bloated Goat Saloon." It is located on Grand River.