Located just off West 7th and Jefferson behind the Historic Schmidt Brewery.
This townhouse is in the quaint
River Heights neighborhood between West 7th and Shepard Road off of
Easy Access to both down-towns, sporting events, restaurants, bars,
airport, river-walk and bike trails. The new Mississippi Market Coop and
Trader Joes just opened. Coopers Super Value is a few blocks away.
There are Doctor, Dental and Veterinary Hospitals on West 7th as well.
Hair salons, Barbers, and Convenience stores. Most everything you need
is within walking distance and the bus stop is 3 to 4 blocks away.
- Central A/C
- 9' Ceilings
- Srinkler System
- Pass Through from Kit. to Dining
- 3rd Bedroom Partially Finished
- Hardwood Flooring in Kitchen
- Gas Fireplace/Wood Mantel
- Covered Patio
- Classy Moldings and Woodwork
- Separate Nursery/Office or Den
- 2 Private Parks
- White Woodwork and Cupboards
- Historic Brewery District
- New Windows and Roof
- 2 1/2 Car Tuck Under Garage
- Built-in Book Shelves
- Ceramic Entry and Baths
- Professional Blinds
Priced at fair market value.
Estimated Market Value $210,000
To view more photo's of the property please visit the Craig's List Posting
Contact this seller