is a Township in Burlington County, New Jersey, United States. Cinnaminson Township borders the Delaware River, and is an eastern suburb of Philadelphia. As of the United States 2000 Census, the township population was 14,595.
Cinnaminson was incorporated as a township by an act of the New Jersey Legislature on March 15, 1860. Portions of the township were taken to form Delran Township (February 12, 1880), Riverton (December 18, 1893) and Palmyra (April 19, 1894).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the township has a total area of 8.1 square miles (20.9 km²), of which, 7.6 square miles (19.7 km²) of it is land and 0.5 square miles (1.2 km²) of it (5.71%) is water.
Cinnaminson includes within its boundaries the confluence point of longitude 75 degrees west and latitude 40 degrees north, one of only four such confluence points in New Jersey. The intersection point is on the 4th fairway of the Riverton Country Club Golf Course, less than ½ mile from the Municipal Building.