is a Borough in Monmouth County, New Jersey, United States. As of the United States 2000 Census, the borough population was 1,806.
by an Act of the New Jersey Legislature on March 12, 1924, from portions of Wall Township), based on the results of a referendum held on May 6, 1924. On November 2, 2004, voters in the borough approved changing the locality's name from
. The change became effective January 4, 2005.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the borough has a total area of 0.3 square miles (0.7 km