is a Township in Burlington County, New Jersey, United States. As of the United States 2000 Census, the township population was 22,253.
Medford Township was incorporated as a township by an Act of the New Jersey Legislature on March 1, 1847, from portions of Evesham Township, based on the results of a referendum held that day. Portions of the township were taken to form Shamong Township (February 19, 1852), Lumberton Township (March 14, 1860) and Medford Lakes (May 17, 1939).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the township has a total area of 39.8 square miles (103.1 km²). 39.3 square miles (101.8 km²) of its land and 0.5 square miles (1.3 km²) of it (1.23%) is water.
Medford Township borders Evesham Township, Mount Laurel Township, Lumberton Township, Southampton Township, Tabernacle Township, Shamong Township, and Camden County.
Medford Lakes is an independent municipality within the boundaries of Medford Township.