is a town located in the northern part of Orange County, New York, United States. The population was 4,686 at the 2000 census. The name was provided by an early settler, William Bull.
The town was part of patent of 1703, assigned to Christopher Denn and others.
The town was established in 1830 from parts of the Towns of Blooming Grove, Goshen, and Montgomery.