is a town located south of Buffalo, in Erie County, New York, USA. The population was 8,076 at the 2000 census. The basis for choosing the town's name is unknown.
is one of the interior "Southtowns" of Erie County, lying in the south-central part of the county and south of Buffalo. .
The first settler, Samual Tubbs, arrived around 1808. The Town of Eden was established in 1812 by partition of the (now defunct) Town of Willink. Later, Eden gave up territory to form the Towns of Evans and Hamburg. The town was called "Hill's Corners" until 1822.