is a village in Erie County, New York, United States. The population was 16,426 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Buffalo–Niagara Falls Metropolitan Statistical Area.
is in the south part of the Town of Tonawanda and borders the City of Buffalo, New York, which lies to the south. Together with Tonawanda, it is often referred to as Ken-Ton. The village is in the northwest part of Erie County.
The Village of Kenmore was incorporated in 1899 from part of the Town of Tonawanda.