is a village in Erie County, New York, United States. The population was 3,775 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Buffalo–Niagara Falls Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The village was incorporated in 1896 from part of Cheektowaga. The Conrail rail yards to the village's north and south mark its historical importance as a railroad town like nearby Village of Depew.