is a village in Preble County, Ohio, United States, founded in 1816. The current village incoporates two prior villages, the original Lewisburg and Euphemia, which merged in 1916. The population was 1,798 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Dayton Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Lewisburg was founded soon after Harrison Township was organized in 1816. Although one Zachariah Hole (founder of Miamisburg, Ohio) began the effort, the oldest remaining documentary evidence is that of a record filed by Henry Horn in the county recorder's office in Eaton on September 7, 1818:
The community was named for Lewisburg, Virginia (now in West Virginia). In about 1836, pioneer John Mumma founded the community of Euphemia, named for his wife, to the north of Lewisburg on the National Road. The villages officially merged on April 4, 1916, and the combined community retained the name of Lewisburg.