is a village in southeastern Hamilton County, Ohio, United States. The population was 2,420 at the 2000 census.
. The name was changed before the village incorporated in 1901.
Newtown is located at (39.125811, -84.358102).
Newtown is surrounded by Anderson Township, from which it was split in the 1960s.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the village has a total area of 2.3 square miles (6.0 km²), all of it land.