is a city in Marion County, Oregon, United States. It was founded as a religious commune in 1856 by Dr. William Keil who named it after his daughter. As of the 2000 census, the city population was 655. It is part of the Salem Metropolitan Statistical Area.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 0.4 square miles (1.2 km²), all of it land.