is a borough in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania in the United States. It is the largest natural lake contained entirely in Pennsylvania. Harveys Lake Road is the famous road that encricles the lake. It is named after Benjamin Harvey, who founded the borough in 1781 and was a member of the Sons of Liberty, an eminent colonial-era group that eventually defeated the notion of Great Britain's Stamp Act. The population was 2,888 at the 2000 census.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the borough has a total area of 6.4 square miles (16.5 km²), of which, 5.3 square miles (13.9 km²) of it is land and 1.0 square miles (2.7 km²) of it (16.17%) is water. The lakes depth is about 200 feet at it deepest.