is a borough in Mercer County, Pennsylvania, along the Shenango River. The population was 636 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Youngstown–Warren–Boardman, OH-PA Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The town was founded in 1798 by James Campbell. The borough was incorporated in 1853.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the borough has a total area of 0.8 square miles (2.0 km²), of which, 0.8 square miles (2.0 km²) of it is land and 1.27% is water.