is a borough in Allegheny and Westmoreland counties in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania. Located near Pittsburgh in Western Pennsylvania, the borough lies primarily in Westmoreland County; only a small portion extends into Allegheny County. It was incorporated in 1904 from the northernmost corner of North Huntingdon Township, and was named by George Westinghouse for Trafford near Manchester, England. The population was 3,236 at the 2000 census.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the borough has a total area of 1.4 square miles (3.7 km²), all land.