- 3-bedroom; 2 bath home built in 2007 in the Oakland Farms/Saddlebrook neighborhood.
- Tile floor in bathrooms
- Wood floor in entry-way, dining area, and kitchen
Kitchen is open to dining area which is open to living room. You can
talk and see those in the living room while preparing food in the
kitchen. - 20 cabinet doors including a corner curio-like glass door on
- Carpet in all other rooms that is two years old.
- Living room has vaulted ceiling and a marble gas fireplace.
- Master bedroom has double-tray ceiling and walk-in closet.
- Master bath contains separate shower and whirlpool tub.
- Bonus room over garage is approximately 300 sq. ft. that is currently
used for a family room. Off of that room is a walk-in storage closet.
Spacious Laundry room (8'10"x 6'6")
Deck and patio (1 yr. old) in back of house.
- No homes behind our house- just an open field.
98% of the traffic is residents on the street- so the street is quiet.
Dead-end road with cul-de-sac.
Contact this seller