is a city in Box Elder County, Utah, United States. The population was 2,383 at the 2000 census.
. It was renamed after Gustavus Adolphus Perry and his family, who were among the early settlers.
Perry was first settled by Orrin Porter Rockwell. However he only laid claim to the land and did not build a residence. This was in 1852. In 1853 William Plummer Tippetts built a cabin at the location. In 1854 Gustavus Adolphus Perry was made branch president at the location. It had various branch presidents from then until 1877. In 1877 it was made a ward with Orrin Alonzo Perry as bishop.
In 1930 there were 341 inhabitants in Perry. It still only had enough Latter-day Saints for one ward.
In the spring of 2008 the Perry Utah Stake was created by a division of the Willard Utah Stake. This stake consists of nine wards, but one of the wards in the Willard Stake is a Perry Ward as well.