is an unincorporated community in York County, Virginia, United States, on the Virginia Peninsula.
John Chisman patented on Crab Neck in 1636 and began the Seaford Settlement. The area was originally called Crab Neck, Crab Rock and Calamar. The Crab Neck post office was established in 1889 and changed its name to Seaford in 1910. The community has remained small over the years and includes many waterfront properties.