Highlights and Description
- Property is on 3.09 acres
- Views of woods and neighborhood
- In the Wexford Hills neighborhood
- $1,228 estimated taxes (yearly)
- HOA Dues: $189 (yearly)
Contact this seller
- The Perfect area to build your Custom Dream Home and/or Raise a family in a Quiet, Friendly and Well Maintained Upscale Community.
- Small Development consisting of a total of only 87 home sites (once building is completed) on a minimum of 3 acres each.
- Homes range from 2,500 Sq Feet to over 6,000 Sq Feet mostly Colonial and Transitional styles steep with Character and Understated Eleganace.
- Deep Lot (700+ft) with No Easements and the far property line defined by Creek and, unlike some lots on the block, building area is unaffected by Resource Protection Area (RPA) restrictions.
- Large Knoll set back off of street (approx 100ft) that is a perfect building site sitting above street level and Nestled among the trees overlooking the Sloping property where Deer & Wild Turkey can be seen roaming the property. Downward Slope in the rear of the Knoll is ideal for a Walkout Basement.
- Easy Access to major roadways Rte 199, I64, Richmond Rd. etc.
- Conveniently Located near key Cities - Downtown Richmond (55 min), Virginia Beach (90min), Washington DC (2 1/4hrs)
- Short Distance from Transportaion hubs - Amtrak (17min), Newport News/Williamsburg Airport (32min), Richmond Int'l Airport (47min), Norfolk Int'l Airport (1hr)
- Only Minutes away from all the amenities:
- Shopping - Wal-Mart, Lowes, Home Depot (all just 10min), Target, Outlet Malls.
- Medical - Sentara Regional Hospital (11min), Riverside Regional Medical Center (36min), Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center in Richmond (51min)
- Dining - Outback, Ruby Tuesdays etc.,
- - Colonial Williamsburg (16min), Busch Gardens (19min), Colonial Downs.
- - 14 Championship Golf Courses - Kingsmill, Golden Horseshoe, Williamsburg National, Fords Colony, Traditional Golf Properties. (No need to pay high monthly HOA fees for one course when there is access to many courses just a short drive from home)
- - Walking distance to York River Sate Park with public boat ramp, Riding Trails, Hiking Trails, Bike Trails, Fishing, Picnic Area & more.
- Community Services - the YMCA and James City County Library.
- Lot Assessed at $159,500.
- Recent Lot sales range from $152K to $185K.
View Homes in Nearby Cities
Newport News, VA
Providence Forge, VA
* Est. payment based on 20% down and a 30-year fixed rate mortgage of 4.75%
List Your Home FREE
- List for Free on Owners.com®
- Save thousands in commission
- Reach local qualified buyers
Get A Quicker Sale
Sell FSBO and sell fast. Here is how.