Highlights and Description
- Rambler style construction
- Single story
- Built in 2010
- Lot size is .22 acres
- Views of pond and farm or ranch
- Forced Air heating system
- City provided sewer/wastewater
- Has a fireplace
- 2-car Garage (attached)
- Has an attic
- In the French Gardens neighborhood
- Part of the Olympia S.d. #111 school district
- $2,345 estimated taxes (yearly)
A country feel just Minutes from downtown and the West Side
3 bedrooms, 2 bath with office. Spacious 1910 sq ft. Open concept rambler on cul-du-sac in the new French Gardens Neighborhood, home built in 2010 on a quarter acre.
- Territorial view of pond. Enjoy watching bald eagles, blue herons, geese, ducks, and many other birds fish and swim. Livestock grazing.
- Hardwood floors throughout main living area, tile in baths, with carpet in bedrooms.
- Stainless GE Profile appliances with duel fuel range/oven, KraftMaid Cabinetry, and granite countertops.
- French doors open to patio with southwestern exposure bringing sun to the backyard with shady afternoon breaks from old growth cedar and fir on the neighboring property.
- Master bedroom features adjoining 5 piece bath and walk in closet.
- Great room with vaulteted pine planked ceiling and gas fireplace.
- Floor to ceiling rock surrounding fireplace.
- 9 foot ceilings throughout home.
- Laundry room with cabinets and utility sink.
- 3 car stacked fully insulated garage with oak built-ins.
- Attic storage over garage with pull down ladder.
- Plenty of garden space for the green thumb.
- Fully fenced yard.
Contact this seller
View Homes in Nearby Cities
Anderson Island, WA
Gig Harbor, WA
* Est. payment based on 20% down and a 30-year fixed rate mortgage of 4.75%
List Your Home FREE
- List for Free on Owners.com®
- Save thousands in commission
- Reach local qualified buyers
Bills coach sells home on Owners.com
Doug Marrone, who was selected to be the Buffalo Bills head coach in January 2013, is selling his home on Owners.com....
Home in Tenino, WA
3 Bed, 3 Bath
Single Family Home
Home in Olympia, WA
3 Bed, 2 Bath
Single Family Home