Highlights and Description
- Other topography or landscape
- Residential zoning
- Property is on 1.91 acres
- Lot size is 210 x 286
- In the Quiet neighborhood
- Part of the Cornell school district
- $1,200 estimated taxes (yearly)
IS A MUST SEE IF YOU HAVE ALWAYS WANTED THAT
LITTLE PIECE OF PARADISE
AT A GREAT PRICE.
210 feet of shoreline and 286 feet deep for 1.910 acres. Waterfront lot on Chippewa River/Old Abe Lake just off of County "K"
(Lot 10 Chippewa River Estates).
Cornell Mailing address. 234th St.(Arneson Rd) at Hwy County K. Chippewa River in
front, paved drive in back, and undeveloped lots on either side. Partially
wooded with mature maples and pines. Electric service available. All homes in
neighboring lots are very nice and have conventional perks. Fantastic panoramic
view of the river valley with plenty of water access to great fishing and water
sports. Lot is level, well drained and offers many shaded or open building
sites. Zoned shoreland for the construction of single family residence. Also
great for weekend getaways in your own camper.
Priced at $110,000.00.
Call: 715-382-5142 (8 rings to leave a messages.)
Contact this seller
View Homes in Nearby Cities
* Est. payment based on 20% down and a 30-year fixed rate mortgage of 4.75%
List Your Home FREE
- List for Free on Owners.com®
- Save thousands in commission
- Reach local qualified buyers
How Much Is Your Home Really Worth?
Get tips and estimates about your home value.