is a town in Mineral County, West Virginia, United States, and part of the Cumberland Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 762 at the 2000 census.
, named for Arthur St. Clair. It was incorporated as Ridgeley on November 28, 1914, named for the former owners of the land upon which the town was built.
Ridgeley is located at (39.643187, -78.769189), along the North Branch Potomac River, opposite Cumberland, Maryland.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 0.8 km² (0.3 mi²). 0.7 km² (0.3 mi²) of it is land and 0.1 km² (0.04 mi²) of it (6.90%) is water.