is a city in Wood County, West Virginia, along the Ohio River. It is a suburb of Parkersburg. The population was 10,861 at the 2000 census. It is the third largest city by population in the Parkersburg-Marietta-Vienna Metropolitan Statistical Area. Vienna was incorporated in 1935, and was named for the town of Vienna, Virginia.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 3.8 square miles (9.7 km²), all of it land.