Highlights and Description
- Utility services: electricity, telephone and water
- Field Or Meadow topography or landscape
- Accessible by other
- Agricultural zoning
- Property is on 35 acres
- Views of farm or ranch, field or prairie and mountains
OWNER FINANCING AVAILABLE 15% DOWN PAYMENT 25 YR AMORTIZATION 7% INTEREST RATE 3 YR BALLOON
Horse lovers will enjoy the Estates of Thorbardin Ranch, these affordable 35-acre parcels come complete with water and power on a well maintained county road only a few miles from downtown Laramie.
Magnificent views of the Snowy Range Mountains and the Laramie Range will delight you daily.
Water is provided to these tracts from an exclusive shared well. This well is cased to 2300 feet of depth in the Casper formation; the same formation that the City of Laramie uses to supply its citizens with water.
Power is supplied to these tracts through Carbon Power & Light a rural co-operative energy company.
Contact this seller
View Homes in Nearby Cities
* Est. payment based on 20% down and a 30-year fixed rate mortgage of 4.75%
List Your Home FREE
- List for Free on Owners.com®
- Save thousands in commission
- Reach local qualified buyers
FSBO Tips 2013
FSBO selling can be easier than you think. Make sure to review these top 5 tips before you go FSBO....