Agents: Join Us
Ready to get started? Call (866) 874-8374
We can't access your location to search for listings nearby. Please enable location services from settings to use this feature.

For Sale by Owner Guide

Guide for Buyers

See all Buyer Guide topics

Obtain Real Estate Forms

Generally, the buyer initiates the purchase agreement, sometimes called the sales agreement or offer to purchase. If you are using a real estate agent, the agent will provide the forms that they use. If you are working with a real estate attorney, they will draw up the form.

Featured Service

Real Estate Forms & Contracts offers a complete set of real estate forms for buying and selling homes - and more!

Enter Password

To access this content, please confirm your account password below.

Password is requiredPlease enter a valid password

Email sent

Check your inbox at and follow the instructions to reset your password.